Teen Center Coordinator
600 Benner Street
Monday - Friday
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
When school is not in session we will be open:
Monday - Thursday
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
(If it's a scheduled Borough Holiday the teen center will be closed)
- Promote healthy age-appropriate development for teens in Highland Park by providing an environment designed to help develop positive social skills and social competence, foster moral development, enhance self-esteem and build trust and understanding with their peers and surrounding communities.
- The goal of the Zone 6 Teen Center is to provide a safe place for teens to develop themselves centered on four interactional aspects: every day life; community connections, educational support, and mind/body wellness
- The objective of the HP Teen Center is to foster healthy development in our youth enabling them to: achieve academic success, reduce risk-taking behavior; build trust and understanding with their peers and surrounding communities; and have healthy interpersonal relationships.
At the Zone 6 Teen Center we maintain a safe and fun atmosphere for teens. These rules apply for all activities, events and trips
- Keep Zone 6 safe and fun
- Be courteous and respectful to your peers and adults
- No profanity
- Take care of Z6 property and equipment, treat it as if it were your own
- No rough housing, play fighting or fighting (includes pulling, shoving, pinning or hanging on to others
- Seek help from an adult if you having a problem with another teen.
- You must have an application on file (including parent consent)
- Members must be Highland Park residents and/or attend Highland Park High School
Failure to comply with these rules will result in suspension or expulsion from the Z6 teen center.
- Please complete a membership application to participate at Zone 6. Parents physical signature will be required. There is no Fee to sign-up or to attend.